Sunday, March 1, 2015

Promax BDA


The main goal of the animation is that if we want something, just go get it. We should not only listen to parents or others what we should do; or do not ever let somebody tell us cannot do something. We have a dream, so we have to protect it. Thinking and liking something cannot do a good job, so we need to study hard and try to do our best out of it. At the beginning, I showed the sketchy apple tree. Drawing is the thing that I am interested and like to do when I was little. At the end of the story, I also showed my tree typeface design of the letter A that is the apple tree to present that I completed and made that sketchy apple tree prettier, and that means I had my dream come true. In this video, it can really show what I love (the illustration I drew for this animation), how I work and learn something. As a designer, I think this is the most important thing that we also should be taken seriously learn and do everything, and also do not lose your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment